There are just a few simple rules: 1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you 2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers 3. Include the badge in your post
1. Your top 5 new favourite blogs to read in 2013
Ok so some of you might not be ‘new to everyone’, but they are ‘new to me’. You can consider yourself tagged! Here it goes.
Clara Unravelled – Clara has a beautiful family and has a great writing style!
Life in Eight – Gaby is my absolute blogging icon. Her posts are geared around homes and interiors, with the odd tutorial in there too. Take a look!
Not My Year Off – Telling it like it is, I love to read about Tas and Z.
Nicola…Life Through My Eyes – is another go to blog of mine and worth a watch this year, as she has a little one on the way!
2. List Your 5 most read blog posts in 2013
3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner
I heart Organizing – it’s like shiny stuff to a magpie!
4. Your favourite blog post of 2013
I really enjoyed writing the ‘About the Munchers’ series. Naturally 10 Things About Munch is my favourite.
5. What would you like to improve (if anything) on your blog next year?
I would like to spend a bit more time blogging. As a busy working mum, it’s probably not going to happen!
6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on
Can I say Hurrah For Gin? I just adore her writing style.
7. How often do you post?
I don’t want to over do it, so I stick to just a couple and a Silent Sunday.
8. Share your first post of 2013
9. Name one thing you would be doing if you weren’t typing this post right now.
Watching CBB a bit better!
10. What have you loved the most about blogging this year?
Meeting lots of lovely new people on twitter obviously! But the best thing would be making Britmums blogs to watch list.