As promised, here is the second in the series of ‘about us’ posts, so you can find a bit more about the people behind the screen.
This week….It’s me! Pamela!
10 Things About Pamela
1. I hate the hair dressers. Yes, that’s right. I really dislike getting other people to pull and yank my hair. I spend my time at the hair dressers wriggling in the chair and reminding them not to massage my head when they wash it (ouch!)
2. I love a man in a power suit. Boss, car sales men, even presidents and PMs (ducks the rotten tomato)! If they have an ounce of authority and wear a suit (or a uniform) I am putty in their hands!
3. I love the smell of Post It notes. A strange one, but I’m throwing it out there!
4. I don’t like mince. Any reformed meat or mince, makes me want to be sick. It’s the texture I can’t stand.
5. I have a major car fetish. After a decade in the trade, I just get weak at the knees when I see a gorgeous car. I have a special place for VWs (no, not like that!).
6. I would love to move to Australia or America. I live in a pretty cold bit of the UK (Scotland to be precise) and sure it’s nice, scenic, but it is ruddy well freezing! I was made for the heat!! Should I ever get my calling, we’d be packing up and heading on the next flight out.
7. Bit of a perfectionist. I need order in my life. Who knows why, but it’s how I like things. I get more than a little bit upset if someone moves anything.
8. I prefer cuddles to kisses. Always have, always will!
9. The smell of dishwashers and fridges make me heave! I have to hold my breath anytime I get something from the fridge.
10. I can put my right leg behind my head, but not my left. What are the odds of that? You can usually catch me doing this as my party trick after a few drinks (watch out at the Bibs!)
What weird and wonderful facts do you have to share about yourself?